The Studio Range
With all the qualities and advantages offered by the Conservation Rooflight and neo, the Studio Range is designed for projects requiring a run of finely detailed, low profile roof windows. Available Now - 17 standard sizes of Studio Designer neo Rooflights
The Benefit of Experience
Over 20 years’ knowledge, testing and design skill goes into every rooflight that we design and manufacture. Built in our West Oxfordshire workshop by our highly skilled team of craftsmen, every step of the
build process is closely monitored to ensure our high standards are met.
All of our ranges benefit from the following:
- All our pitched roof windows are CE marked in accordance with EN14351- 1:2006+A1:2010
- All frames can be colour-matched to any RAL or BS paint colour
- A patented Thermoliner® technology made from UPVC ensures condensation control
- Moisture resistant linings which sit flush to the reveal and can be finished to blend with the internal décor
- Glazing options that include self-cleaning, privacy and solar-control
- Designed and assembled in the UK
- Built to ISO9001 in our UK Factory.
Maximising Natural Daylight and Ventilation?
With all the qualities and advantages offered by the Conservation Rooflight® and neo™, the Studio Range is designed for projects requiring a run of finely detailed, low-profile roof windows.
- Designed with slim clean lines to maximise daylight
- White internal linings that sit flush to the reveal
- Almost limitless runs of openable roof windows
- Three different linking options providing an option to suit every budget
- Flexible opening options (manual or electric) offer adjustable ventilation – not every casement needs to have the same opening option.
- Sizes, Prices, Options
- Technical Details
Please note: the Studio Range is suitable for roof pitches between 20° and 60°. If your roof pitch is outside of this range please contact our Customer Services Team.
Lead Time The lead time for a Studio Designer Conservation Rooflight is 30 days. The Studio Designer Rooflight is also available for neo, please call our Bespoke Team on 01993 833165 for more information.
Coastal Please note, for properties that reside within 5km of the coastline, we recommend calling our Customer Services Team on 01993 833155 to discuss an appropriate alternative specification.