Self-supporting - no need for a ridge support. Arrives fully assembled, ready to be installed flush. Frameless appearance inside and out.
The Benefit of Experience
Over 20 years’ knowledge, testing and design skill goes into every rooflight that we design and manufacture. Built in our West Oxfordshire workshop by our highly skilled team of craftsmen, every step of the build process is closely monitored to ensure our high standards are met.
All of our ranges benefit from the following:
- All frames can be colour-matched to any RAL or BS paint colour
- A patented Thermoliner® technology made from UPVC ensures condensation control
- Moisture resistant linings which sit flush to the reveal and can be finished to blend with the internal décor
- Glazing options that include self-cleaning, privacy and solar-control
- Designed and assembled in the UK
- Built to ISO9001 in our UK Factory.
Why Specify the Ridgelight?
The Ridgelight is the latest pitched roof window from the Rooflight Company. Designed with the architect in mind, the Ridgelight is a sleek, contemporary rooflight solution created to maximise natural daylight.
- Can be installed into roof pitches between 20° and 60°
- Self-supporting - no need for a ridge support
- Arrives fully assembled, ready to be installed flush
- White internal linings that sit flush to the reveal
- Can be specified in any RAL colour
- Can be specified with a glazing specification of your choice
- Fixed shut only
- Custom made in our UK workshop
- Ridgelights can be linked in almost limitless arrays.
- Sizes, Prices, Options
- Technical Details
Please note: the Ridgelight is suitable for roof pitches between 20° and 60°. If your roof pitch is outside of this range please contact our Customer Services Team.
Lead Time Please contact our Technical Design Team for lead times.
Linings All Ridgelights have linings which are sealed and finished with a white coating.
Coastal Please note, for properties that reside within 5km of the coastline, we recommend calling our Customer Services Team on 01993 833155 to discuss an appropriate alternative specification.