Our online shop is currently being updated. Please call our friendly advisors on 01993 833 108 or email email@example.com to place your order. If you wish to use the 10% online discount on our neo™ Plateau Rooflight please quote NP10. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
The Conservation Pyramid Rooflight
Equally suited to contemporary or Victorian architecture, the Pyramid Rooflight is a versatile and energy efficient way to enhance many different types of building.
The Benefit of Experience
Over 20 years’ knowledge, testing and design skill goes into every rooflight that we design and manufacture. Built in our West Oxfordshire workshop by our highly skilled team of craftsmen, every step of the build process is closely monitored to ensure our high standards are met.
All of our ranges benefit from the following:
- All our pitched roof windows are CE marked in accordance with EN14351- 1:2006+A1:2010
- All frames can be colour-matched to any RAL or BS paint colour
- A patented Thermoliner® technology made from UPVC ensures condensation control
- Moisture resistant linings which sit flush to the reveal and can be finished to blend with the internal décor
- Glazing options that include self-cleaning, privacy and solar-control
- Designed and assembled in the UK
- Built to ISO9001 in our UK Factory.
Why specify the Pyramid Rooflight?
Fine, aesthetically pleasing appearance
- Slim steel sections and silicone fronting to glazing
- Can be specified in a range of colours including black, dark grey, light grey and white
- Double glazed units
- Robust 3mm steel design with protective layer and polyester powder coating
- Suitable for flat roof constructions
- With 4 sizes and Bespoke options available there is a solution for every application.
- Sizes, Prices, Options
- Technical Details
Lead Times The lead time for the Pyramid Rooflight is six working weeks.
Coastal Please note, for properties that reside within 5km of the coastline, we recommend calling our Customer Services Team on 01993 833155 to discuss an appropriate alternative specification.