New from the Rooflight Company
- The neo Advance rooflight system achieves whole window u-values (Uw) as low as 1.06 W·m–2·K–1 with double glazed units*1 – this ensures an optimal light transmittance of 71% through the glazing whilst delivering marketing leading window frame thermal efficiency. The neo Advance whole window u-values have been independently verified by the British Board of Agrément to calculation standard EN ISO 10077-2:2012.
- No condensation and mould problems thanks to our unique thermal shield*2 technology
- Suitable for coastal locations due to the Aluminium frame
- Free from unsightly fixings inside and out
- 7 standard sizes with custom sizes available
*1Opening frame variant with standard two-pane glazing specification utilising 16mm argon filled cavity and SGG Planitherm One low emissivity coating.
*2Our thermal shield design comprises UPVC extrusion filled with 40mm rigid insulation in combination with our lining to glass detail
- Sizes, Prices, Options
- Technical Details