Customer Service Charter
At the Rooflight Company we take pride in our products and the excellent customer service we strive to offer. Therefore this charter outlines the high standards you can expect from us.
What you can expect from the team at the Rooflight Company:
When contacting us by phone:
- We aim to answer your call within 3 rings.
- You will be directed to a specialist member of staff trained in the skills required to deal with your enquiry.
- The person dealing with your enquiry will identify themselves and offer their contact details in case you need to contact that individual in the future.
- If the person you need to speak to is not available, another member of staff at the Rooflight Company will endeavour to help or take a message and ensure that we respond as quickly as possible and wherever practical within the timeframe you require.
When communicating with staff at the Rooflight Company we will:
- Be polite, helpful and ensure we provide a professional response and service
- Identify ourselves so that you have a specific point of contact and you know who you are talking to
- Listen and be attentive in order to understand your exact requirements when contacting us to ensure that we recommend the best possible solution to meet your needs.
When writing in to us (including electronic correspondence):
- We aim to respond to your enquiry within 48 hours
- We will identify the name of the staff member who will be responding to your enquiry
When visiting the Rooflight Company we will:
- Provide easy, safe access for all visitors to our offices.
- Provide a clean, safe environment for all visitors.
- Provide a welcoming reception and ensure that you are seen straightaway by an appropriate person.
At the Rooflight Company we welcome your views about our customer service.
If you wish to pass on any comments regarding any aspect of our service please email email@example.com or call 0044 (0)1993 833 155 and speak to any member of the Customer Services team, so we can continually serve you better.