the Walk on Rooflight
Manufactured from a one-piece stainless steel design, Walk on Rooflights maximise natural light whilst providing a safe, external platform overhead, suitable for residential purposes.
Fine, aesthetically pleasing appearance
- Fixed shut providing safety and sleek lines
- Standard colours are: Black, Dark Grey, Light Grey and White
- 105 mm above the kerb, designed to be installed flush within a timber decked roof construction
High standard of performance
- External domestic use only, suitable for residential purposes not exceeding the loading of 1.4 kN Concentrated Load and 1.5 kN/m2 Uniformed Distributed Load
- Achieves a whole window u-value (Uw) of 1.3Wm2K in accordance with EN ISO 10077-2:2012. The u-value results are for the window orientated in the vertical plane
- Manufactured from 3 mm stainless steel
- Built to ISO 9001 in our UK factory
- Thermally decoupled lining ensures condensation control
- Incorporates an IGU manufactured to BS EN 1279.
- External outer glazing surface finishes available, providing a slip co-efficiency for ‘wet’ and ‘dry’ conditions above the Health & Safety Executive (HSE) recommendation
Long life, low maintenance
- Robust 3 mm stainless steel design with protective layer and polyester powder coating
- 12 years guarantee on rooflight frame
- 5 years on the Insulated Glazed Unit
Versatile and easy to install
- Suitable for most flat roof constructions
- Standard sizes available ranging from finished internal kerbs of 400 mm (w) x 400 mm minimum and 1500 mm (w) x 1500 mm (l) maximum
- Bespoke solutions created for most project requirements
If you are choosing rooflights for a property in an industrial or maritime area or which is subject to a potentially corrosive or polluted environment call our Customer Services team on 01993 833 155 and ask about the different material specifications we offer to suit your specific needs.