the Polyedge Rooflight
Why specify the Polyedge Rooflight?
Available in various designs, the Polyedge Rooflight provides an eye-catching solution to improving light and ventilation.
Fine, aesthetically pleasing appearance
- Slim steel sections and silicone fronting to glazing
- Standard colours are: Black, Dark Grey, Light Grey and White
High standard of performance
- Standard double glazed unit exceeds current building regulation requirements
- Thermoliner® - thermally decoupled lining ensures condensation control
- Exceeds weather-tightness BS6375: Part 1: 1989
- High degree of air tightness
The Polyedge Rooflight achieves a centre pane u-value (Ug) of 1.2Wm2K in accordance with EN 673:2011. The u-value results are for the glazing orientated in the vertical pane.
Long life, low maintenance
- Robust 3mm steel design with protective layer and polyester powder coating
- 12 years guarantee on rooflight frame
Versatile and easy to install
The Polyedge Rooflight is suitable for roof pitches between 3° and 5°. If your roof pitch is outside of this range please contact our Customer Services Team.
- Suitable for any roof construction
- With 4 standard sizes and Bespoke options available there is a solution for every application
- Full technical help and support available
If you are choosing rooflights for a property in an industrial or maritime area or which is subject to a potentially corrosive or polluted environment call our Customer Services team on 01993 833 155 and ask about the different material specifications we offer to suit your specific needs.