the Plateau Rooflight
The Plateau Rooflight is a CE marked roof window. To find out more about CE marking visit our Technical FAQ's page.
Why specify the Plateau Rooflight?
With a slim steel profile only 95mm above the kerb height, the Plateau Rooflight is a skylight with a fine, aesthetically pleasing design and high standards of performance.
Fine, aesthetically pleasing appearance
- Slim steel sections and silicone fronting to glazing
- Standard colours are: Black, Dark Grey, Light Grey and White
- All Plateau Rooflights have linings which are pre-treated and sealed with a white primer coating (to a 10% Gloss level)
High standard of performance
- CE Marked in accordance with EN 14351-1:2006+A1:2010
- Has been weathertightness tested and met the requirements of BS6375-1:2009 Exposure category 2000
- High degree of air tightness
The Plateau Rooflight has a centre pane u-value (Ug) of 1.0Wm2K in accordance with EN6375:2011 this results in a whole window u-value (Uw) of 1.4Wm2K in accordance with EN ISO 10077-2:2012. The u-value results are for the window orientated in the vertical pane.
Long life, low maintenance
- Robust 3mm steel design with protective layer and polyester powder coating
- 12 years guarantee on rooflight frame
Versatile and easy to install
The Plateau Rooflight is suitable for roof pitches between 3° and 20°. If your roof pitch is outside of this range please contact our Customer Services team.
- With 10 sizes and Bespoke options available there is a solution for every application
- Full technical help and support available
If you are choosing rooflights for a property in an industrial or maritime area or which is subject to a potentially corrosive or polluted environment call our Customer Services team on 01993 833 155 and ask about the different material specifications we offer to suit your specific needs.