the Lantern Rooflight
Why specify the Lantern Rooflight?
Equally suited to contemporary or Victorian architecture, the Lantern Rooflight is a versatile and energy efficient way to enhance many different types of building.
Fine, aesthetically pleasing appearance
- Slim steel sections and silicone fronting to glazing
- Standard colours are: Black, Dark Grey, Light Grey and White
High standard of performance
- Standard double glazed unit exceeds current building regulation requirements
- Thermoliner® - thermally decoupled lining ensures condensation control
- Exceeds weather-tightness BS6375: Part 1: 1989
- High degree of air tightness
Our standard IGU specification is a 4mm SGG PLANITHERM® TOTAL+ (Low E) toughened inner with a 12mm argon cavity and a 4mm SGG PLANILUX® toughened outer, giving a glass centre pane U-value of 1.3W/m²K.
Other glazing specifications offering for example, improved thermal, acoustic or security properties as well as decorative finishes are also available.
Long life, low maintenance
- Robust 3mm steel design with protective layer and polyester powder coating
- 12 years guarantee on rooflight frame
Versatile and easy to install
The Lantern Rooflight is suitable for roof pitches between 3° and 5°. If your roof pitch is outside of this range please contact our Customer Services team.
- Suitable for any roof construction
- With 6 sizes and Bespoke options available there is a solution for every application
- Full technical help and support available
If you are choosing rooflights for a property in an industrial or maritime area or which is subject to a potentially corrosive or polluted environment call our Customer Services team on 01993 833 155 and ask about the different material specifications we offer to suit your specific needs.