the Lantern Rooflight
Why specify the Lantern Rooflight?
Equally suited to contemporary or Victorian architecture, the Lantern Rooflight is a versatile and energy efficient way to enhance many different types of building.
Fine, aesthetically pleasing appearance
- Slim steel sections and silicone fronting to glazing
- Standard colours are: Black, Dark Grey, Light Grey and White
High standard of performance
- Standard double glazed unit exceeds current building regulation requirements
- Thermoliner® - thermally decoupled lining ensures condensation control.
The Lantern Rooflight achieves a centre pane u-vale(Ug) of 1.2Wm2K in accordance with EN 673:2011. The u-value results are for the glazing orientated in the vertical pane.
Long life, low maintenance
- Robust 3mm steel design with protective layer and polyester powder coating
- 12 years guarantee on rooflight frame
Versatile and easy to install
The Lantern Rooflight is suitable for horizontal roofs.
- Suitable for any roof construction
- With 6 sizes and Bespoke options available there is a solution for every application
- Full technical help and support available
If you are choosing rooflights for a property in an industrial or maritime area or which is subject to a potentially corrosive or polluted environment call our Customer Services team on 01993 833 155 and ask about the different material specifications we offer to suit your specific needs.