the Added Security Rooflight
For buildings where security is paramount. the Added Security Rooflight and Secured by Design Plateau ranges from the Rooflight Company are available with a choice of specification.
Why Specify the Plateau Added Security Rooflight and Secured by Design range?
- The first rooflight to be Secured by Design certified to Loss Prevention Standard 1175-6 Level 3.
- A flexible menu of Added Security options to meet the specific needs of your project, including: Openable rooflights, combining aesthetics and security.
- Glazing options include CAT P6B BS EN 356 with bonded interlayer, reducing risk of intrusion.
- Tamper proof hinges and security bars.
- Optional protective glazing perimeter guard to increase security.
- 6 standard sizes and bespoke design service readily available.
- Linked sensors to fire alarm systems.
- Low profile casement standing only 95mm above kerb height.
- Available in white, black, light and dark grey or any RAL colour.
The Added Security Plateau Rooflight is suitable for roof pitches between 3° and 5°. If your roof pitch is outside of this range please contact our Customer Services team.
Please Download the Plateau: Added Security leaflet for more information.
Please call our Customer Services team on 01993 833 155 about different glazing types and construction methods or request a Quotation and we will get in touch with you.
You can also view footage of the Loss Prevention Certification Board test on our Secured by Design Plateau below.