For buildings where security is paramount, the Secured by Design Rooflight is the first rooflight to be Secured by Design accredited to Loss Prevention Standard 1175 issue 7 (categories SR2 and SR3).
New for 2016, the Rooflight Company's Secured by Design Rooflight has now been approved to be installed into a hardwood structural kerb.
- The first rooflight to be Secured by Design certified to Loss Prevention Standard 1175 Level 7 (categories SR2 and SR3).
- Glazing include CAT P6B BS EN 356 with bonded interlayer, reducing risk of intrusion combined with a low u-value
- Glazing options include obscure glass
- Can be manufactured from grade 304 or 316 stainless steel
- Optional coated stainless intruder security bars
- Approved for installation into either a concrete or a hardwood structural kerb
- Available in white, black, light and dark grey or any RAL colour.
Click on the image to watch our Secured by Design testing video.