Secured by Design
Secured by Design approved rooflights designed for vulnerable buildings such as schools and hospitals
The Benefit of Experience
Over 20 years’ knowledge, testing and design skill goes into every rooflight that we design and manufacture. Built in our West Oxfordshire workshop by our highly skilled team of craftsmen, every step of the build process is closely monitored to ensure our high standards are met.
All of our ranges benefit from the following:
- All our pitched roof windows are CE marked in accordance with EN14351- 1:2006+A1:2010
- All frames can be colour-matched to any RAL or BS paint colour
- A patented Thermoliner® technology made from UPVC ensures condensation control
- Moisture resistant linings which sit flush to the reveal and can be finished to blend with the internal décor
- Glazing options that include self-cleaning, privacy and solar-control
- Designed and assembled in the UK
- Built to ISO9001 in our UK Factory.
Why specify the Secured by Design Rooflight?
For buildings where security is paramount, the Secured by Design Rooflight is the first rooflight to be Secured by Design accredited to Loss Prevention Standard 1175 issue 7 (categories SR2 and SR3).
The Rooflight Company's Secured by Design Rooflight is now been approved to be installed into a hardwood structural kerb.
- The first rooflight to be Secured by Design certified to Loss Prevention Standard 1175 Level 7 (categories SR2 and SR3).
- Glazing include CAT P6B BS EN 356 with bonded interlayer, reducing risk of intrusion combined with a low u-value
- Glazing options include obscure glass
- Can be manufactured from grade 304 or 316 stainless steel
- Optional coated stainless intruder security bars
- Approved for installation into either a concrete or a hardwood structural kerb
- Available in white, black, light and dark grey or any RAL colour.
Secured by Design Rooflight Testing