Secured by Design
The widest range of Secured by Design accredited rooflights.
The table below will help you understand the testing requirements for each certification however please call us if you would like to discuss your needs.
COMING SOON. The neoTM Plateau Secured by Design Rooflight
- Certified to LPS 2081 Issue 1 Level A and B
- Certified to LPS 1175 Issue 7 SR1
- Perfect for ‘Low Risk’ category buildings
- Complies with Part Q Building Regulations.
The Conservation Plateau Secured by Design Rooflight
- The first rooflight to be Secured by Design certified to Loss Prevention Standard 1175 issue 7 (categories SR2 and SR3).
- Approved for installation into either a concrete or hardwood structural kerb
- Can include obscure glass, intruder bars and glazing to CAT P6B BS EN 356
- Can be manufactured from grade 304 or 316 stainless steel
- Can be applied to both ‘Low Risk’ and ‘Medium Risk’ category buildings
- Perfect for sensitive buildings such as schools and banks.
Secured by Design Rooflight Testing
- Sizes, Prices, Options
- Technical Details
Sizes, Prices and Options for the neoTM Plateau Secured by Design Rooflight will be available soon.
For sizes and prices for the Secured by Design Rooflight call us on 01993 833108.