The Conservation Plateau Rooflight
- The only flat rooflight designed specifically for Heritage buildings.
- Internal linings that go straight to glass giving a clean sky only view.
- With over 20 years’ experience the Conservation Plateau Rooflight design is tried and tested giving you nothing you to worry about once installed.
The Benefit of Experience
Over 20 years’ knowledge, testing and design skill goes into every rooflight that we design and manufacture. Built in our West Oxfordshire workshop by our highly skilled team of craftsmen, every step of the build process is closely monitored to ensure our high standards are met.
All of our ranges benefit from the following:
- All our pitched roof windows are CE marked in accordance with EN14351- 1:2006+A1:2010
- All frames can be colour-matched to any RAL or BS paint colour
- A patented Thermoliner® technology made from UPVC ensures condensation control
- Moisture resistant linings which sit flush to the reveal and can be finished to blend with the internal décor
- Glazing options that include self-cleaning, privacy and solar-control
- Designed and assembled in the UK
- Built to ISO9001 in our UK Factory
Why Specify the Conservation Plateau Rooflight?
The Conservation Plateau Rooflight is the flat roof solution for Heritage and Period Buildings. A sister rooflight to the Conservation Rooflight®, the Conservation Plateau is fronted with silicone to resemble putty, has exposed hinge posts and glazing clips making it suitable for sensitive schemes.
- Designed with slim clean lines to maximise daylight
- White internal linings that sit flush to the reveal
- Achieves whole-unit U-Value of 1.4Wm2K in accordance with EN ISO 10077-2:2012
- Fifteen standard sizes and five sizes of access/egress roof windows available
- One of the only flat roof rooflights in the UK offering CE Marking, complying with UK and European Regulations, ensuring Building Control approval
- Installation as low as 3° and a casement height of only 98mm to minimise protrusion from the roofline and to enhance the aesthetics of your project
- Enhanced security features available as recommended by Crime Prevention Officers – see the Added Security Rooflight and Secured by Design Rooflights.
- Sizes, Prices, Options
- Technical Details
Please note: The Plateau Rooflight is suitable for roof pitches between 3° and 20°. If your roof pitch is outside of this range please contact our Customer Services team.
Lead TimesThe lead time for a standard Plateau Rooflight is 12 working days.
Linings All Plateau Rooflights have linings which are pre-treated and sealed with a white primer coating (to a 10% gloss level).
COASTALPlease note, for properties that reside within 5km of the coastline, we recommend calling our Customer Services Team on 01993 833155 to discuss an appropriate alternative specification.