The Conservation Rooflight®
- The original and still the most authentic Conservation Rooflight available.
- Designed to retain the character and value of any historic building
- 15 standard sizes (available next day) and a made to measure service to fit any scheme.
The Benefit of Experience
Over 20 years’ knowledge, testing and design skill goes into every rooflight that we design and manufacture. Built in our West Oxfordshire workshop by our highly skilled team of craftsmen, every step of the build process is closely monitored to ensure our high standards are met.
All of our ranges benefit from the following:
- All our pitched roof windows are CE marked in accordance with EN14351-1:2006+A1:2010
- All frames can be colour-matched to any RAL or BS paint colour
- A patented Thermoliner® technology made from UPVC ensures condensation control
- Moisture resistant linings which sit flush to the reveal and can be finished to blend with the internal décor
- Glazing options that include self-cleaning, privacy and solar-control
- Designed and assembled in the UK
- Built to ISO9001 in our UK Factory
Why Specify the Conservation Rooflight®?
Helping you to preserve the heritage of your clients’ period buildings (whether being renovated or developed), the Conservation Rooflight® faithfully replicates the original Victorian cast iron roof window whilst benefiting from the latest technological advances in thermal performance.
- Designed with slim clean lines and a low-profile to match the roofline, enhancing a building’s aesthetics
- White internal linings that sit flush to the reveal
- Achieves whole-unit U-Value of 1.5Wm2K in accordance with EN ISO 10077-2:2012
- Fourteen standard sizes of roof windows available
- Top hinged opening (as opposed to centre-pivoted) for an authentic appearance and to maximise the space below
- Featured on award-winning landmark buildings and is frequently used by the National Trust & English Heritage
This animated Conservation Rooflight Installation Video is for illustrative purposes and should be used alongside the installation manual.
- Sizes, Prices, Options
- Technical Details
The Conservation Rooflight® is suitable for roof pitches between 17.5° and 65°. If your roof pitch is outside of this range please contact our Customer Services team. Please note: the following information is only relevant to the latest revision of the Conservation Rooflight®. We recommend that you read carefully through the below information before selecting a roof window size to ensure it will provide the correct installation for your project.
Lead timeThe lead time for a standard Conservation Rooflight® is 7 working days.
LiningsAll Conservation Rooflights® have linings which are sealed and finished with a white coating. If you have previously ordered a roof window from us and would like to order accessories, we recommend that you consult with our Customer Services Department to check which revision you have, as accessory options may vary.
CoastalPlease note, for properties that reside within 5km of the coastline, we recommend calling our Customer Services Team on 01993 833155 to discuss an appropriate alternative specification.